Sunday, November 11, 2007

Toilet Paper Fun


Ella Jane loves to help me clean. When we clean the bathrooms...... For some odd reason, she knows when I put a new roll of toilet paper on the dispenser. She has discovered how to unroll the ENTIRE roll of TOILET PAPER. She has done this now many times. Spencer and I have now learned to shut the bathroom doors. We started with Ella's bathroom. She figured out that there is another bathroom by mommy and daddy's room. We have since learned to close that door as well.
Ella likes to make a mess with anything she can get her hands on! I caught her in the act of unrolling the toilet paper and couldn't help but laugh when she jumped....I scared her when I took the picture! She is such a cutie...even when she makes a mess! :)

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

Oh that picture is so cute!! She looks so old! I wish we lived closer and could see you guys more often, thank goodness for blogs.

Jill said...

She is the cutest niece ever!

Michael Clark said...

We would love to see any pictures from her princess party.