Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween costumes


So every Halloween some BYU students think they need to dress up to go to class... I, of course, am not one of them. Anyways, it was interesting to see all of the different costumes. I was on my way to the JSB when right in the middle of the lawn I saw a pink and blue power ranger totally going at it. They were full on fighting... it was pretty crazy! So if you ever want any attention on Halloween (besides the little attention from dressing up) then definitely dress up as power rangers and start beating each other up.

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

That's so funny! The creativity of college students amazes me... and the amount free time :)

Michael Clark said...

I have to say that the term "going at it" at BYU conjured up other ideas instead of fighting. Nothing like PowerRanger NCMO.

Jill said...

Haha...I reread it and thought the same thing, but I decided to keep it.