Friday, January 25, 2008

Surgery and Pictures

Well, it looks like things might start to calm down around our house now... we hope!  I had my hernia surgery on Tuesday, my mom left us today and on Monday real life will begin when Michael goes back to work, yikes!  My belly is still pretty sore so I still need help getting Emerson situated when I feed him but I'm feeling better every day so hopefully by Monday it'll be no problem.   Other than that we are enjoying our sweet little boys!  Here are some of my favorite pictures:


3 comments:

Jill said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Kimberly said...

What beautiful pictures....you have a professional artist! What cute boys! I can't wait to see them. I hope you are feeling well. Sorry to hear about your surgery Heather.

Mom said...

remember Grandma pictures. I need one to put in one of the frames that I got from you. (so I can remove Jake
s picture and replace with Emerson) I love all of the pictures! copies would be great! The pictures of the boys together are priceless!