Saturday, January 19, 2008

New couches!

So when I first moved into the Elms apartments I thought it was so disgusting and run-down, but I have since changed my opinion. Last semester my apartment got new mattresses to replace the old, smelly, stained mattresses that we were sleeping on. We were very excited about not sleeping on nasty mattresses, but to top that off, last week we received six new kitchen chairs to replace the three chairs that were falling apart. Now for living in a cheap, old place the girls in my apartment were quite pleased to get these new items, but management decided to do one more thing. Today we got new black leather couches to replace the really old gross couches that probably date to the 70's or 80's. It is so nice to have clean, new furniture in my apartment!

2 comments:

Michael Clark said...

I don't remember anything about leather couches being part of the college experience. I think you should demand the old couches back.

Heather C. said...

Leather?! Lucky!