Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Something New??

While driving in the car to various places, I talk to Ella Jane. She will say some wierd things back to me...which I don't understand most of the time. However, she does know just about every animal sound now and we review together. My ultimate favorite is the Elephant. She makes this high pitch squil....it is very cute!
Well, we have been saying names the last week and she has finally learned how to say Amy...also know as "mi mi"....Just as Amy leaves, Ella can finally say her name. This just means we will have to work on another name. Oh another funny thing....Whenever Spencer or I say Peter's name Ella starts to laugh....we get a good laugh as well. She thinks Peter is funny or something. When she sees his picture she points to him and puts her little hand over her mouth and giggles! Things children do.....she is just so much fun. She interacts and knows exactly what we say to her. When I tell her to go and get me something....she will do it. When we tell her it is time for bed, she will get her blanket and go to her room and want to get into her crib. What a smartie!

4 comments:

Jill said...

She is so cute and funny! I love her animal noises. Tweet, tweet, tweet is probably one of my favorites.

Heather C. said...

SO cute! I absolutely LOVED that age with Thomas, their personalities really start to come out. I can't wait until things calm down here and we can come out there for a visit. It would be fun to see all these little cousins interact. Great post!

Michael Clark said...

We still love Thomas' roar. His latest and greatest is his monkey sound. We'll have to get these kids together and go to the zoo next time we're out.

Kimberly said...

yeah-Ella would love to see Thomas...she knows who he is because we have his picture in her book that she carries around the house...and everywhere she goes. Ella would also like to see Emerson...she is miss mother hen with Travis....so we would love to have you come out. Hope everything is well with Heather.