Thursday, March 6, 2008

Terrible Twos

Every once in awhile this whole sleep deprivation thing really catches up to me, like this morning.  Breakfast was all cleaned up, everyone was dressed and we were ready to go hit Costco when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to pass out from fatigue (that's what consecutive interrupted sleep will do to me).  I put Emerson down for a nap and told Thomas that I needed a nap too and to be good and play in his room.  I swear I was only out for 30 minutes and this is what I woke up to.  Thomas had moved the rugs in the kitchen, scooted a chair to the fridge and taken down my dinner calender dry-erase board... and dry-erase marker.  By the way, yes, it is "dry-erase" but no, it doesn't come off as easily as you'd think.

So, this is what my fridge looked like

Here are some close-ups


Here is my table

Here is my wood floor

Here is the cloth on my kitchen chairs.  Oh yes, try getting that out!

Here's Thomas' sock

Here's Thomas' foot

and more of the foot

 So how was your day?

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow you have a little artist in the family! If I was you I would be a bit upset after that, but since I'm not I had to laugh.

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! That is all I have to say! How in the world did you get the marker off of all the items, including feet, that Thomas so happily decorated for you? WOW!! Is that what I have to look forward too?? He is quite the artist! :)