Saturday, March 8, 2008

Imaginary Friend

Thomas has an imaginary friend named Russ.  I don't really know how to handle this, nobody in my family has ever had imaginary friends.  Michael and I just kind of played along when he started doing this and thought it was funny but Thomas talks about Russ and to Russ more and more.  Finally, the other day Thomas started talking about him again.  I said, "Thomas, you know that Russ isn't real, right?"  He said, "oh yes, yes, Russ isn't real Mom."  Then he turns to the wall and says, "Russ, you not real, you not real Russ, ok?"  

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is quite comical and cute!...He must have an imagination that allows him to dream and think! I don't know that any of the Clark family children have had imaginary friends...did Michael?

Heather C. said...

not that he remembers