Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a lot of fun while Amy was here, we miss her a ton! She was a huge help getting Thanksgiving dinner put together and a lot of fun to hang out with.


It was so funny to see her and Thomas interact. Actually, to see how Thomas started bossing her around! It was hard to convince him that Amy was in charge and he couldn't tell her what to do. He went crazy for all the attention and has been pretty bored since she left.

By the end of her visit he was going straight downstairs in the morning to see Amy and Michael and I could sleep in, it was so awesome! The first morning after she left we woke up to Thomas yelling loudly from downstairs, "Amy, Amy, where are you?!"

Here's a funny little video we took the day after Thanksgiving as we were polishing off the pumpkin pie (yummy).

4 comments:

Jill said...

Heather I was looking on your family blog and the whole pedigree chart/ family history site is really cool.

Heather C. said...

yeah, that was a little pet project I had before I got pregnant. That's funny that you found it, I wasn't going to show anyone until I had more on there but I had some questions for my mom so I put a little secret link on my blog so she could get to it. I wonder who else has found it?

Amy said...

I want a copy of the picture of me and Thomas. I miss you guys

Heather C. said...

If you click on the picture you should be able to download it full-sized, I think you have to left click, call me if i doesn't work.