Friday, May 16, 2008

Mama- Moo moov!


St. George Here we come!! So Ella and I took a short trip down to St. George the last weekend of APRIL with my mom and sisters for a girls weekend. We rented a sweet new mini van and piled in. Off we went....Nana bought Ella some new glasses for the trip which she enjoyed! Ella's favorite thing about the trip was definately the TV/DVD player in the van. The minute we would get into the van she would point to the ceiling and say "mama- moo moov (movie)" She really liked that there was a place to watch her favorite movie "Baby Einsteins Colors" She watches this movie about 3 or more times a day.
Ella was a very good girl on the trip. She enjoyed the time with us girls and loved being able to play outside in the nice 70-80 degree weather!
When we got home to my parents house....I had to load our car with our bags and such to drive back to Bountiful. Well I bet you will never guess what the first thing Ella said to me was....??? "Mama- moo moov!" (we don't have a cool DVD/TV in our car but one day we might have to get one that does...it was awesome!)

1 comment:

Mom said...

She's a superstar!